Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Damn You Ferson! I Thought I Could Quit You!

Aggh! I've been attacked for my wrong, incorrect and stupid Scott Ferson insinuations from last March!

I've been trying to lay pretty low for the past week since the primary, mostly because I need to do the work I actually get paid for... But I've been drawn back in by the WonderTwins.

Looks like the braniacs over at HubPolitics have decided to use the usual GOP playbook and pounce on disproven theories as the basis for their statements (WMD, anyone?). This time they accuse Mihos and Ferson of being in cahoots to bring down Muffy.

I wish.

Hey, dingbats: I WAS WRONG. I WAS A CLUELESS BLOGGER WHO JUST DISCOVERED THE INTERNETS BACK THEN. SCOTT FERSON IS A DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIST WHO WAS PART OF THE TEAM THAT JUST WHOOPED SOME SERIOUS ASS IN THE LG RACE.

I think they know that they are right to be very afraid that Ferson et. als. are going to unload another can of that whoopass on MuffDawg.

Even Keller gets in a dig. I LOVE it.

Hat Tip to BMG for noting this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best. Post. Title. Ever.

Well done, sir!